WE ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED DUE TO COVID-19.
We are planning to re-open the studio on Saturday 18th July and will be in touch to reschedule any cancelled appointments.
Please be patient and kind – we are as excited as you are to be re-opening, but we have a lot to get through!
Walk-Ins will not be available, as the studio doors will be locked, but you can phone the studio on the day to see if we have availability that day.
Over the last few months, we have been working hard refurbishing the studio to ensure it is a safe environment for all.
In order to help us maintain our high level of health and safety practices, we kindly ask for you to adhere to the following:
- Please print out, read and complete both forms before coming to the studio for your appointment. (link to forms coming this week)
- If you are unable to print the forms, we will have copies available at the studio, however, please read the forms in advance and let us know if you have any concerns or queries about their content – prior to arriving for your appointment.
- Safety is our prime concern and would prefer for you to cancel your appointment, than put anyone at risk.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at the studio and we will also have a supply of masks, however, we kindly ask if you could please bring your own mask and wear it as soon as you enter the studio.
- We will be taking your temperature contactlessly upon arrival for your appointment.
- Be Brave! Guests are not welcome, so please come on your own!
- Know in advance who your tattoo artist is – Ruth and Lawrence will be working from the front of the studio (accessed via the High Street) and Traci, Becka and Glenn will be working from the basement of the studio (accessed round the back, via Paper Mews. Signs will be put in place.
- There will be a doorbell entry system for everyone arriving at the studio.
Please continue to email any new enquiries to eternaltattoos@btconnect and we look forward to welcoming you to the new refurbished studio!
Ruth and Team 😊
Meet the Team
Established in 1998, our artists are Ruth, Lawrence, Traci, Jas and Becka. All artists have different working days and waiting lists. Over 18’s only and proof of age will be required. Eternal Tattoos, Dorking, offer FREE consultations.
Walk-ins are currently not available due to Covid-19. You can phone up and see if we have availability for the day, and be told a time to arrive.
Our award winning tattoo studio, for over 18’s only, offer a custom design service with 1000’s of custom and freehand designs available.
Owner & Tattoo Artist
bold, full colour tattooing, neotrad, new traditional, traditional, black and grey
- 30 Years Experience
- Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays
Tattoo Artist - walk ins, small tattoos, linework, names, traditional
- 9+ Years Experience
- Wednesday,Thursday, Friday & Saturday
Tattoo Artist - anatomy/wildlife portraits, colour and black and grey realism, watercolour, dark.
- 20+ Years Experience
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays
Tattoo Artist - Junior artist offering reduced hourly and day rates.
- 1+ Years Experience
- Various Days
- -1 Years Experience
- Various days
WALL OF INSPIRATION
312 HIGH STREET,