Prior to any work commencing, please confirm:
1. You do not have symptoms of covid-19 and have not been in contact with anyone that has symptoms or that has been diagnosed with covid-19 within the last 2 weeks.
2. You have not been contacted by nhs track and trace.
3. If you begin to show any symptoms of covid-19 within the next 2 weeks, you will contact your tattoo artist without delay.
4. Temperatures will be taken contactlessly when they arrive.
5. You need to wear your own mask, if you haven’t got one, we will have a small charge for one.
6. You can bring your own food and water but only drinks to be consumed on the property.
7. Only bring minimal bags and jackets which will be stored in a box in our cupboards.
Sanitise your hands upon entering the studio
We have plenty available at the door.
Avoid any contact greetings
A wave is just fine!
Avoid touching your face and wear a mask at all times
Masks will be provided if you do not have a sanitised one of your own.
Please limit the amount of objects and you bring into the studio
Wipes will be available for object sanitisation – e.g. mobile phone, wallet, keys – leave bags at home.
Due to government guidelines, we are not able to carry out any face or front of neck tattoos
Until further notice.
Guests and friends are not welcome
Be brave – they can see the FINAL Result!
1. COVID GUIDELINES FORM
I have read and fully understand all of the above and will follow all covid-19 studio guidelines to keep myself and my tattooist safe
2. TATTOO CONSENT FORM
Please download and complate the Tattoo Consent Form prior to your studio visit.