Tattoo Laser Removal
Using the latest YAG technology, we are able to offer free consultations, free patch tests and removal at very competitive rates.
Laser removal is also a good opportunity to make cover ups much easier for the Tattoo Artists, with most Tattoos only needing two or three sessions to lighten them up to be able to get better results for a rework or a cover up.
If you are interested, please use the form below, or contact Matthew directly on email@example.com
Tattoo LASER Aftercare
The following notes are important, please read them carefully.
- The area will become raised and feel hot, it can be cooled with the use of a cold compress or an ice pack. Do not apply ice directly to the skin as this can cause a burn.
- E45 cream, savlon gel, Aloe Vera gel or Vaseline can be used to relieve the itching which normally occurs 3 – 5 days after the treatment.
- Avoid direct exposure to the sun for 2 months after the procedure. If it is necessary to be in the sun, a sunscreen with SPF 25 or greater must be used.
- Some people develop blisters, crusts, or scabs within 8-72 hours, which may last for 1-2 weeks or more. The treated areas may be pink or pale after the scab separates.
- Blistering is common and is likely to occur 8 hours after your treatment. Do not be alarmed, blisters heal very well and are part of the normal healing process.
- Keep the treated area clean and dry while it is healing
- Whilst Healing Avoid restrictive clothing around the treated area.
- Avoid using perfume, body lotions, or make up on the treated area.
- Avoid hot baths or continuous soaking, leave at least 2 hours before showering.
- Avoid heat treatments such as saunas and steam rooms for at least 2 months, as your skin will be more photosensitive.
- Avoid swimming, lying in the sun or using sun beds.
- Do not pick at any scabs or blisters.
- Avoid allowing the area to become scraped or knocked, especially during exercise.
Please feel free to call or message about any of your tattoo queries.
How does it work?
Does it hurt?
How long is it likely to take to clear?
Can you tattoo over the top of one once it's removed?
Is it expensive?
312 HIGH STREET,